As the holidays quickly approach and you compile your annual holiday gift guides (and check them twice), don’t forget a genre classic recently – and stunningly — packaged by the television archivists at Time Life and Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Saban Brands: POWER RANGERS: FROM MIGHTY MORPHIN TO LOST GALAXY! With unprecedented access to Saban Brands’ vast archive of content, this singular collection contains 338 episodes across 40 DVDs, along with extensive, never-before-seen extras and many programs never before available on ANY format. Not available at retail, this set is ONLY available at POWERRANGERSONDVD.COM for $219.95.
The perfect holiday gift for Power Rangers fans, cult classic TV aficionados and genre lovers, POWER RANGERS: FROM MIGHTY MORPHIN TO LOST GALAXY allows fans both old and new the opportunity to revisit the phenomenon that took the world by storm when it launched in 1993! The set features all 145 original episodes from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Seasons One, Two and Three, along with the ten-episode series Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Alien Rangers. It then continues on with Power Rangers: Seasons Four–Seven, featuring all of the original 183 episodes spanning the seasons entitled Power Rangers Zeo, Power Rangers Turbo, Power Rangers In Space and Power Rangers Lost Galaxy. In-depth bonus content includes a retrospective featurette on the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers phenomenon, brand-new interviews with members of the cast and the creative team and much more!
Extensive DVD bonus content includes:
· Morphin Time! – A look back at Mighty Morphin Power Rangers with members of the cast, crew and creative team.
· A Morphenomenal Cast – Casting director Katy Wallin and the show’s stars recall what is took to become Power Rangers.
· The Fans Power Up – Mighty Morphin Power Rangers fans remember the series.
· Lord Zedd’s Monster Heads
· Alpha’s Magical Christmas
· Rare Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Fan Club Video
· MMPR Karate Club: The White Ranger Kata
· Power Rangers Live: The World Tour
· Tales of The Giant Bonana – Paul Schrier and Jason narvy look back at the fun and chemistry behind fan-favorite characters “Bulk” and “Skull.”
· Behind The Mask: Celebrating The Stunt Team – Stunt coordinator Jeff Pruitt and stunt team members Bridgett Riley and Sophia Crawford recall what it really took to be a Power Ranger.
· A Conversation with Attitude – An intimate look into Power Morphicon – a fan-created convention exclusively honoring Power Rangers!
· The Last Episode – hosted by Austin St. John and Walter Emmanuel Jones.
· Power Playback: Power Rangers’ Funniest Moments hosted by Johnny Young Bosch.
· … And More!