Now there’s an even better way to read iconic comic strips like Calvin and Hobbes, Doonesbury, and Peanuts, along with current webcomics favorites like the Awkward Yeti, Sarah’s Scribbles, and Lunarbaboon. The new GoComics.com provides users with a clean interface and powerful tools to connect with and celebrate comics.
“The new GoComics presents comics in the way they were meant to be seen – with comics and our creators taking center stage in the viewing experience. We also focused on making it easier to navigate and discover our massive library – so fans can find and share comics that make them smile, think and feel. After all, who couldn’t use a quick lift in their day?” – Jennifer Sussman, Chief Digital Officer
- Site Experience: GoComics.com has been completely redesigned, emphasizing navigation, exploration and discoverability across mobile and desktop devices.
- Comics Presentation: The comics look awesome. All comics are bigger and easier to read.
- Search: Visitors can immediately find the comics they’re looking for, just type in a comic title, creator, keyword or tag.
- Recommendations: Fans can discover new favorites based on current reading preferences.
- Shopping: The new GoComics store is open and stocked with the comic collections, calendars and prints fans love.
This is just the beginning of big things happening at GoComics.com in 2017.